As stated earlier, Marketing Collateral and Outreach Campaigns provide the foundation for a solid marketing strategy.
Once this has been established, the next step is to focus on a number of areas that are critical to the construction business development process, including:
- Developing specific business development tactics and goals for each market
- Defining responsibilities by team member with individual goals for both activity and results
- Relationship building and maintenance stages
- Work acquisition stages (by work type)
- Tools for tracking the business development and bidding process
- Developing metrics to measure activity and results
- Training and coaching for improving the business development process
- Contractor pre-qualification
We have proven experience, tools and training to help you improve your business development processes.