D. Brown Management provides advisory consulting, agile development and a range of managed services for construction contractors across the United States. We have grown consistently since being founded in 2005; even growing throughout the downturn.
We are constantly looking for great new team members and would love to talk to you about joining our team if you think it would be a good fit.
If you have reviewed our Operating Philosophies and the Consulting Career Checklist and think you would be a good fit with the team please contact us.
When it comes to building our team we are extremely flexible and will do just about anything to make the deal work. Our team has joined from a number of different routes:
- Management role at a construction contractor
- Professional services (CPA, law, technical or consulting)
- Independent contractor (single-person consulting firm)
Flexible Schedules: While most of our team is full-time (or beyond) we are flexible especially during the transition process. Because of our scheduling rhythm we also have the ability to work effectively with professionals trying to maintain both a family and a career
Beyond what you can learn about our company from our Operating Philosophies, the Consulting Career Checklist and the rest of our website below are some additional things you can expect when joining our team.
- We have extremely low client turnover which is due in large part to our selection process. Most of our portfolio of clients has been with us 5+ years.
- Most of our team is scheduled over twelve months in advance working with a very select group of clients.
- A typical consultant is responsible for managing 4-8 client relationships at any one time so appropriate focus can be given to each.
- Regardless of your base discipline (work acquisition operations, finance, talent or technology) you will constantly be pushed to cross-train and learn many other skills.
- Most clients have a team assigned to them and during the onboarding process you will be working with a mentor to ensure your success.
We have invested heavily in the development of technology tools, training programs, assessments, methodologies and other intellectual property to leverage the skillsets of our team.