- Training Classes
- Project Management Training
- Strategic Operations Programs
- Process & Workflow Improvement
- Excel Tools For Contractors
- Operations & Acctg. Integration
- Customized Training Programs
- RCCA (Rapid Const. Co. Analysis)
- Emerging Contractor Development
- CCD (Const. Co. Development)
- Special Projects
- CONTRACTOR HEADLINES
- CLIENT LOGIN
The Spectrum User Conference
I want to thank everyone who attended our sessions on various project management processes this year. I apologize that I didn't have more time to talk with everyone between sessions but the schedule was hectic.
If you have any questions or just want to chat about the conference please don't hesitate to email or call:
Opportunities & Challenges of Implementing Spectrum for Operations and Project Managers
Managing Project Documentation with Spectrum
Keeping Your Project On Schedule with Spectrum
Process Flowchart Template
Learn more about process improvement and workflow streamlining including where to download the templates used during the training sessions.
The Spectrum User Conference 2006
This was another phenomenal year at the Dexter+Chaney user conference and one thing is guaranteed - everyone had fun!
I want to thank everyone who attended our session on 10 Things Project Managers Can Do To Increase Cash Flow.
Your feedback was great and I only wish we had more time to get into such a critical subject. There were several comments asking for more information on exactly how Spectrum could be used for that purpose and the answer to that is there are literally hundreds of things the system can do and monitor that affect cash flow.
The dashboard and query features that were presented in the closing session will be great tools for helping shift the culture in organizations and to get them to focus on the critical numbers that drive the company - cash, profitability, growth, ROI and safety.
For our session dealing with cash flow the critical part is taking it back to your project / operations team and really pushing these ideas throughout the organization. The handout has been formatted slightly differently what you received at the conference and the slides are also available.
Spectrum Operations / Accounting Consulting
Please contact your insider sales rep or account manager for more information about consulting and training services to help integrate Spectrum more deeply into your operations.
There is no quick solution for the integration of accounting, IT and operations but there is such an amazing upside that it is well worth the effort. During this process there are many ways our services may be of use. Please explore the rest of this website to gain an understanding of our experience and approach.
In particular you may find that integration is helped along better if some influence comes from a third party in a low-pressure environment.
We designed the "Profit Happens Here" series of project team training modules designed specifically to help open up the minds of the project team to the benefits of integrated operations, accounting and IT.
By July we are planning to offer these online in order to minimize the impact of taking valuable project team members out of the field.
We have already started to revamp some modules to be specific to Spectrum and the speed which those will be available will depend on demand.
If you have interest in these modules customized to be specific to Spectrum please send me an e-mail with your comments.
Technology That Helps
Management Class Series
- Construction Documentation Overview
- Project Pre-PlanningImpacted Jobsite Productivity
- Production Tracking Customer Service & The Project Team
- Change OrdersTalent – “People Processes”
- Profit Dynamics For Construction Contracts
- Cash Flow & The Project Team
- Priorities (Time Management For Construction)
- Construction Financial Basics
- Integrated Accounting & Operations
- Project Management Overview
- Process Documentation
- Effective Superintendent Processes
- Implementing A Project Management System
- Organizational Planning For Contractors
- Technology Systems For Contractors
- Excel for Contractors