- Training Classes
- Project Management Training
- Strategic Operations Programs
- Process & Workflow Improvement
- Excel Tools For Contractors
- Operations & Acctg. Integration
- Customized Training Programs
- RCCA (Rapid Const. Co. Analysis)
- Emerging Contractor Development
- CCD (Const. Co. Development)
- Special Projects
- CONTRACTOR HEADLINES
- CLIENT LOGIN
RCCA - Rapid Construction Company Analysis
A structured method of analyzing the critical aspects of a contracting business. Businesses grow and become complex, industries and markets change but all businesses boil down to a few basic concepts that if executed well lead to stability and profitability.
Conversely, if these basics aren't being done at all or are executed poorly the business results will suffer in the short-term and stability will be compromised.
This structured assessment allows us to more fully understand your organization and for you to more fully understand our approaches and what insights we may be able to offer.
It is a prerequisite for working together. We will not start on a project or prepare a proposal without at least doing an abbreviated RCCA and wouldn't advise you to do any business with any consultant who doesn't believe in getting to know your company and your particular needs up front before presenting a solution.
The analysis takes is broken into five separate assessments as follows:
1. Company Overview: History, size, ownership, industry, IT systems, safety record, future goals, equipment and office.
2. Talent: Leadership assessment, organizational structure, recruiting, reviews, development, talent gaps, ability to measure results and compliance.
3. Financial Structure: Accounting software, control processes, accuracy of reporting, timeliness of reporting, GL structure and integration with the rest of the company.
4. Project Management: Project start-up, pre-job setup, controls, management of profits & cash on the project, close-out and lessons learned.
5. Market Development: Current industries, markets, customers, organization matched to market, financial system tracking results of individual markets, market growth, marketing activities and future goals.
The overview will take between 8 and 12 hours depending on the company and complexity. This is usually best handled in 4 hour sessions with the owner and possibly one or two other members of the top management team.
The additional four components of the RCCA will take another 8-12 hours to complete and will involve the owner and additional key people as required. The output of the RCCA will be a better understanding of where your strengths and weaknesses are today. This will be the basis for future development plans.
Please contact me for more information on this assessment program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building on the RCCA is the Construction Company Development (CCD) program which focuses on strengthening 4 core areas critical to the stability and future growth of a company.