- Training Classes
- Project Management Training
- Strategic Operations Programs
- Process & Workflow Improvement
- Excel Tools For Contractors
- Operations & Acctg. Integration
- Customized Training Programs
- RCCA (Rapid Const. Co. Analysis)
- Emerging Contractor Development
- CCD (Const. Co. Development)
- Special Projects
- CONTRACTOR HEADLINES
- CLIENT LOGIN
CCD - Construction Company Development
A structured program building on the RCCA designed to add stability, improve performance and start a process of predictable growth.
The program is broken down into four core areas over a 5 year timeframe. Execution times vary depending on the organization but generally this is the time it takes for "People" to change and grow:
1. Financial Structure: Based on the RCCA we will have enough information to understand completely what the company's history is, it's goals and it's initial key areas of improvement. The first priority will be getting timely financial statements incorporating metrics to measure progress towards those goals. Most people want to dive right into project management issues but without a solid financial and reporting base those efforts will only produce short-term results.
2. Project Management: After establishing a solid financial base where we can see clearly what the impacts of our actions are we then focus heavily on the Project Management processes. This stage will start to produce some serious results for the organization. The scope of Project Management starts with the estimating process and flows into purchasing, contract administration and the financial systems.
3. Talent: Up until now we will have focused mainly on refining processes. Once the process is refined however it is important to have the right people managing the processes and to ensure there will be enough of the right talent in place to continue to grow. This phase will focus heavily on training of the existing team, building a recruiting culture and building structured orientation programs for hiring new talent.
4. Market Development: Again, this is an area people want to jump right into but if you don't have the right people and processes in place to get the work at the right price and manage the work properly then market development can be your downfall. Many companies have gone out of business because they have focused on this first rather than last. At this phase we will focus on marketing strategy, plans to develop existing markets further and the really fun part which is opening up new markets that will carry the company into the future.
The CCD builds on the detailed assessment done during the RCCA. The process is completely managed including a custom website for your company to keep track of action items and deliverables, regular facilitation of team meetings to keep everyone informed on on track, monthly written summaries for the team, on-site training/working days for different phases of the program and special project assistance as required depending on your internal resources.
This is a very hands-on program and we will only take on a few clients per year to guarantee a high level of focus and involvement.
Staying on track with the various programs, projects and other action items you are undertaking to get your company on a profitable growth curve is a difficult task. Depending on needs we will setup a client intranet site for your company to consolidate all the information and automatically notify key personnel of completed, pending, and missed action items. Click on the picture below for a larger sample.